Moving voice calls from ISDN to SIP Services is a tried and tested way of saving money on both trunk rentals and telephone call charges. SpliceCom’s ISIP ISDN to SIP Converters, allow you to start to enjoy monthly costs savings right now, even when your current PBX is blocking a move to SIP. No change to your current system is required, just disconnect the trunks from the existing BT Basic Rate (ISDN 2) service(s) and connect them to SpliceCom’s ISIP ISDN to SIP Converter.
Please note that Splicecom's ISIP 30 Primary Rate ISDN to SIP Converter is no longer available.
- Four Basic Rate ISDN (BRI) variants
- 1 x BRI (2 x SIP channels)
- 2 x BRI (4 x SIP channels)
- 3 x BRI (6 x SIP channels)
- 4 x BRI (8 x SIP channels)
- Web based configuration portal makes ISIP easy to deploy & use
- PoE Ethernet port for LAN deployment
- Small tabletop enclosure with 19” rack-mount option
- Ideal for use with SpliceCom Select SIP Services