Navigate Pro is the UC client app that delivers the ultimate flexibility in business productivity. Now you can have all the benefits of an advanced UC service using SelectVoice, regardless of what end-point device you use.
Navigate Pro has been designed to offer screen based phone management and control alongside advanced integration with both Microsoft Skype For Business and Outlook.
Available free of charge for all SelectVoice users, Navigate Pro Phone Partner mode delivers call features through the PC to a broad range of Yealink SIP and Splicecom PCS desk phones as well as existing 3rd party analogue phones.
Partner mode is often preferred to Softphone mode when the user does not wish to rely on their PC for all communications. For example, the user may share a desk phone for shift working or the user prefers the ease of use a desk phone provides with its headset, handset and handsfree working. Simply answer the call by picking up the handset and quickly receive features such as searching and dialling from Outlook contacts via the PC. It's the best of both worlds!
Navigate Pro Partner offers the full range of traditional phone features, all controlled by the click of a mouse.
When deployed in a 'hosted/cloud' environment, Navigate Pro Partner can reside on a converged LAN or communicate via separate voice and data networks.
- Splicecom Phone Partner for Microsoft Windows 10 laptops and PCs
- Works with Splicecom PCS 5xx IP phones, Yealink SIP phones and existing analogue phones
- Delivers Splicecom’s advanced IP telephony features via your existing laptop or desktop PC
- Call History
- Visual Voicemail for Departments and Users
- Call Park
- Call Recording Mask
- In-Call Control
- Voice enabled integration with Microsoft Outlook and Skype for Business (licence required)
- Outlook Contacts and Calendar
- Highlight and Dial
- Skype Contacts
- Dial from Skype
- Skype Presence