PCS 573G delivers efficiency improvements on a business wide basis. Senior executives will benefit from the easy access to regularly called numbers, especially given the ability to see the status of colleagues before dialling. Eighteen visible softkeys with the potential for un-limited page scrolling makes key information easily accessible.
Personal assistants and receptionists will find the information shown on the full colour graphical display extremely useful when handling other people’s calls. The high quality quarter VGA colour screen of the PCS 573G is bright and easy to read. When the system moves to Out of Hours operation, the screen automatically blanks to save energy.
The PCS 573G also offers an integrated, two-port, Gigabit LAN switch allowing it to be run 'in serial' where Gigabit Ethernet has been deployed to the PC.
- 18 intuitive, multi-functional context sensitive keys , 10 fixed function keys
- Large full colour, backlit, graphics display (240 x 320) with auto-dimming
- Hands free operation
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN Ports
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- USB 2.0 port for WiFi
- Headset connection
- Message waiting/Do Not Disturb "S" LED indicator
- Wall mountable
- PC partnering available through Navigate (Microsoft Windows 7 & 8) or PCS 60 (Mac OS X)
- Hearing aid compatible