Primary Rate ISDN Trunk Gateway (I230)
Provides connectivity for a single Primary Rate ISDN (PRI) interface and supports up to thirty channels. S/T operation supported for connectivity to ISDN services or devices.
Also provides legacy connectivity for traditional PABX environments when activated in DPNSS mode. Enables transitional migration from legacy to IP based Unified Communications.
Legacy ISDN services are often installed in inappropriate building locations, by utilising the intelligent distribution approach ISDN services, be they Basic Rate or Primary Rate, can be easily delivered to what might be a remote on- premise location, e.g. Computer Room, thus avoiding high ISDN relocation costs. Alternately, ISDN services can be connected to an off-premise virtual/ cloud PBX via an appropriate IP WAN service to deliver a trunk failover solution.
- Provides connectivity for a Single Primary Rate ISDN Service
- Designed for use with SelectVoice solutions
- Ethernet port for LAN deployment
- PoE powered
- Supports up to 30 ISDN PRI trunk channels (licence dependent)
- Failover to alternate SelectVoice platform (if deployed)
- Small tabletop enclosure with 19” rack-mount option
- Also supports DPNSS for legacy PBX/service connectivity
|Splicecom SelectVoice Brochure||2.4MB||Download|